- The average lifespan of a major league baseball: seven years.
- The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps
over the lazy dog,"uses every letter in
- A ducks quack doesn't echo and nobody knows why. (hehe)
- Hershey Kisses are called kisses because the machine that makes them looks
it is kissing the conveyer belt.
- The longest flight of a chicken is 13 seconds... (they probly just put the chicken
on top of a huge fan blowing up)
- The first toilet that was ever seen on TV was on "Leave It To Beaver."
- In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license. (hmm...)
- No word in the english language ryhmes with purple, silver month, or orange.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people
- When you sneeze, all your body functions stop, even your heart.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
- Coca-Cola was originally green.
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- Its impossible to lick your elbow! (50-70% of the people who read this will try
to lick their elbow)
- Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until
the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age.
- Coca-Cola's main ingredient used to be cocaine.