average lifespan of a major league baseball: seven years.
- The sentence "The
quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog,"uses every letter in
- A ducks quack doesn't echo and nobody knows why. (hehe)
- Hershey Kisses are called kisses because the machine
that makes them looks like
it is kissing the conveyer belt.
- The longest flight of a chicken is 13 seconds... (they
probly just put the chicken on top of a huge fan blowing up)
- The first toilet that was ever seen on TV was on "Leave
It To Beaver."
- In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without
a hunting license. (hmm...)
- No word in the english language ryhmes with purple, silver
month, or orange.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer
than left handed people do.
- When you sneeze, all your body functions stop, even your
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't
- Coca-Cola was originally
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- Its impossible to lick your elbow!
- (50-70% of the people who read the last one tried
to lick their elbow)
- Babies are born without kneecaps.
They don't appear until the child reaches
2 to 6 years of age.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales! EWW!!
- Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right
'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second!
- Porcupines float in water!
- There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum!
- A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found
at the sun's surface!
- A typist fingers travel over twelve and a half miles in an average day.
- Laughter is a proven way to loose weight. (YESS!)
- Chickens can’t swallow while they are upside-down.
- Life Savers™ candy was
produced by a chocolate maker, to make up for the low chocolate sales in the summer.
- One million
$1 bills weighs 1 ton
- A fire in
Australia has been burning for more than 2,000 years.
- More people
are alive today, than have ever died.
- Every year,
the moon moves 1/2 an inch further from the earth.
word ‘and’ appears 46,277 times in the bible.
- Jack is the most common name in a fairy tale.
are at least two golf balls on the moon.
- A cockroach can live 9 days without its head.... eww
- An average persons hair grows a combined 55,000 inches a month.
- Only about one person in 2 billion will live to be 116 or older.
- An average person has a total of 6 lbs of skin. EW!
- You were born with 300 bones, but at adulthood you only have 206! what? how
can grow 3 feet in just 24 hours.
- Your thumb is the same lenght as your nose.
- Weight for weight, bone is five times stronger than steel.
- The shortest verse in the Bible is "Jesus Wept." John 11:35.
- The oldest vegetable is a pea.
- Chickens can't swallow while they're upside-down
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their
hair. Copper is a brown-red color, correct? This is scientific evidence to back up blonde jokes!
- A quarter has 119 grooves around the edge.
- Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan died before his fleet reached it's
home port. So Magellan himself never curcumnavigated the globe!
- Pi has been calculated to over 2,260,321,363 digits.
- Leslie is
- Jessie rox
- Jessie and
leslie are best friends!
these are ALOT of interesting facts and trust us, they are interesting and thats the only reason we looked EVERYWHERE
for the best ones just for u